Saturday, September 16, 2006

Don't get too innovative

...Unless you communicate it well. I book my tickets online through my travel agent's website. Recently they made a change to their site to start giving option of alternative airports. So if I book my ticket from LAX to DEN they also offer seats from Orange county or Santa Ana. The innovation bombs on you as only the price is highlighted and not the airport. If I am searching for a flight from LAX to DEN and back I am assuming it to be the exact same when I finalize the trip. Last night I ended up paying extra bucks for the exchange ticket when at the airport the folks could not find me in the list. My experience revolves around web and I know how the alternate routes should have been handled. Please do not pain your users by the stupid innovation.

No comments: