I am in a vacuum cleaner market again. Would appreciate your honest suggestions. This is what I am looking for:
- Easy to use
- Must work on carpets, hardwood, vinyl and stone floorings
- After vacuuming I should feel 100% safer for my infant to crawl on
- Easier to maintain and long lasting
- Hoover canister - The plastic broke and lost suction otherwise loved it. Was too loud.
- Brissell Upright with bag - Use to lose suction and frequent bag replacements.
- Shark bag less - Absolutely loved it. But the one I had was relatively small.
- iRobot Discovery - Loved it at first but then started giving problems till it almost broke.
- Dirt Devil - Was tired of expensive vacuums so bought this one. It was okay at first but now loses suction and does not pick up hair or even small crumbs.
BTW: I bought a Shark Navigator from BBB (A real great store) and it just blew my expectations. Carpet feels like I just had it installed.