Sunday, April 09, 2006

My most watched movies

Here is a list of the movies I have watched atleast ten or more times. They deserve a mention in my list as I can get another round anyday.
God Father Everything good about this movie.
The Training Day Danzel is a gem, The wise guys were not.
Sehar The real set up.
Pretty Woman Richard Gere couldn't have been this lonely.
Satya Satya himself was bad but the rest wow!
Ab tak chhappan The villain looked like a joker.
Back to the future Could not imagine this movie without Michael J Fox.
Bruce Lee's Game of death Only if they could have dubbed this movie and made it a foreign film.
Enter the dragon Only Bruce Lee could have done it.
And how could I forget? Office Space.

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Interesting post ... The Godfather would be on mine too ... Sadly, the movie I've seen more than any other is 'office Space" .. probably a sad statement on my sanity

Ashish said...

Thanks buddy for the reminder!