Saturday, October 31, 2009

A love letter from Nigeria, again!

Just received this letter from that Dead Uncle who I never knew that had migrated to Nigeria I did not know about. A few uncles like these and I will be the richest person on this Nigerian Earth!

I am Mr David Lewis. a Foreign Transfer Manager working with ZENITH BANK of Nigeria.I just started working with ZENITH. and I came across your unpaid fund File stamped hold due to you have not come for the claim.

The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you,instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, or allow the government confiscate your fund, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security.

I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay,Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria, you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.. The only thing needed to release this fund is the Change Of Ownership which will be tendered to this bank Zenith to prove to them that you have come for the claim of your fund left in your name and the INTERNAL REVENUE S ERVICE(IRS)for clearance of the transferred amount in your account or in any means you will like to receive your fund.

Once the Change Of Ownership is obtained from the Federal High Court here in Nigeria funds will immediately reflect in your bank within 10 Minutes,the document is all that is needed to complete this transaction.

I have the Deposit Certificate for your own proof and the Next Of Kin application form to fill out.

Note that the actual funds is valued at $25 MILLION USD and the president made a compensation fund release for all unpaid beneficiary valued at $15 million usd.
Listed below are the mafia's and banks behind the non release of your funds that i managed to sneak out for your kind persual.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Chief Joseph Sanusi
3) Dr. R. Rasheed
4) Barrister Awele Ugorji
5) Mr Roland Ngwa
6) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
6) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
7) Dr. Patrick Aziza
Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
8) Mr. Tunde Lemo
Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
9) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / B oard Members
10) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala

Do get in touch with me immediately with my direct number to conclude this final transaction immediately,and also send to me your convenient tel/fax numbers for easy communications

Regards,
Mr . David Lewis.

No comments: