Friday, June 20, 2008

Why solar cars won't fly

Reason is simple - I just don't trust batteries. Here is what I have at home as I write:
1. The cable wire of the AC Adapter of my laptop was somehow cut (looked like because of heat) and with no adapter the laptop is sitting idle drained. Just ordered an adapter from Amazon.
2. The new battery for one of my smoke deductor seems dead.
3. The battery of the Roomba discovery has been dead for months now and I just can't find a local replacement place.
4. I just replaced rechargeable batteries for my hand set and now seems the other one's died as well.
Either batteries don't like me or this is the least researched area of manufacturing. Go green is good, but with these experience how could anyone convince me to buy a solar paneled car?

No comments: