Monday, November 01, 2010

I disagree with Nitish Kumar though I like him

Rahul Gandhi is a force to reckon with. Most non-congress state governments do not like him. So much so that they pass personal comments against him. No denying people do like him. Where ever he is going he is connecting with people and this is what worrying the state governments who may not be in immediate danger but as the grass-root shifts will be in dire need of survivability. That said I like Nitish Kumar. I am not from Bihar but have always been awestruck with its potential and sad for its painful state and hateful attitude of some parts of India towards its people. I also disagree with when Nitish Kumar asked Rahul Gandhi that he should become a CM first before targeting the PM post. Was this what Nitish Kumar had in mind? If so I warn him. India's history is very clear. Prime Ministers who had been CMs have miserable track record more so plain forgetful. All successful Prime Ministers were never been Chief Ministers of a state.

No comments: