Thursday, July 19, 2007

10 thingy about Me

[Have been tagged so have to disclose 10]:
1. I love dark Red, Navy blue and Military Green colors.
2. I have started working thrice on products which I thought were great ideas. Never completed them and later found highly publicized products being launched by bigger companies. I found, its something to do with common problems.
3. I don't like thin and skinny models.
4. I love Dogs (except Pit Bulls) and thought to get one twice in last 10 years.
5. I hate arrogant people.
6. I am an impulsive shopper. Love to go to Garage Sales and Flea markets.
7. Simple little things move me. Would not care about the house but a well made table lamp.
8. Greencard is one issue that touches my aching nerve.
9. I was a very sharp Chess Player in my childhood. Now, I am scared to look at it.
10. I avoid taking any written exams.

1 comment:

Vandita said...

Besides everything you are the best person I have ever known